Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Art Vandelay and "the Little Kicks"


In an attempt to escape the wrath of Tweety Bird's Grandmother, I write another blog entry.
Hopefully, this will stop the incessant nagging. [ ahem ahem... hope you are reading this, Kels. :) ]
I've been holding this secret in for too long! I must tell somebody. Might as well tell the world!
I AM OBSESSED WITH SEINFELD! So much so, I am rewatching the complete Seinfeld collection, from the pilot to season 9's finale. In my opinion, it is the smartest, most amusing comedy series ever written!
What? YOU'VE NEVER SEEN SEINFELD?! (plug) If you know what's good for you, you will check it... TONIGHT! ;) Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed. It has changed my life and I have no doubt it will alter yours as well.
Happy Sitcoming.

1 comment:

Kelsey Ann said...

thank you dearest MERE for FINALLY publishing something! your a goober and i love you.

love,
not tweetbird's grandma.
:)